There's nothing unusual in either the scanner or sever logs (attached).

Ok, figured something out: I was looking up stuff in the FTS index by the track ID. But in some library versions this value would NOT be indexed. Which means, that in those case the database had to do a slow scan instead of a quick lookup.

I've committed a change to 8.0 which should mitigate this issue. Please give it a try and let me know about your experience.

One minor problem - practically all of my artists have had face
transplants. :(

Isn't this a browser side caching issue?

--

Michael