mherger wrote:
> > Success! :cool:
>
> Ok, 15s for the playlist FTS index look much more reasonable :-). Does
> it work? Can you search for tracks in a playlist?l

Searching from the top search box doesn't bring up anything in
playlists. (top pic below)

Searching by clicking on the spyglass brings up playlists that contain
the search criteria, I'm not sure I see the value in that. But then it
wasn't me who asked for "search within playlists". :D

31688

31689

|Filename: Bringer2.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31689|

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Radio

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi