reinholdk wrote:
> You don't need to provide username+password for the startup mode
> 'automatically run at system start'. The Windows SYSTEM account is used
> in this case.
> But this might need additional measures if your music files are not on
> local disks or can be accessed with a specific user account only.

Ha Ha Ha - you're quite right - after all these years (I'm certain I've
had something in those fields!) - it starts up no problem without a
username and password.

Cheers!

A problem that wasn't a problem now not a problem at all... :D

11 x Classic / 4 x Boom / 2 x Touch / 2 x Radio / 1 Controller / W10 LMS
7.9.3