I have a perhaps simple question, but so far haven't found the
solution:
When creation a new playlist in LMS 7.9.3 the playlist m3u-file itself
is apparently not saved in the configured playlist location, but
somewhere else.
Only my older playlists files (more than a year old) can be found in the
configured location.

When using the 'locate' command via linux CLI no file with the newly
created playlist name is found. I only find several m3u files in
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/ with generated names, which seems the
active playlists for the players in my house.

So where can I find my new playlist-files?

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio