Yes for both of those commands.

One thing I have noticed: when I try to play one of those ALAC files the
server spins up an instance of faad. If I try to play another problem
file the server will spin up an additional instance of faad. I got up to
four instances of faad running this morning before moving on. Each
instance wants to split up the total available CPU% almost evenly and
this maxes out the computer's available CPU load making it very slow.
The sox instance drops to 0%.

31835

Playing an ALAC file it "likes" will create an faad instance that uses
less than 2% available CPU and a sox instance that uses about the same
amount.

31836

|Filename: Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 8.48.33 AM.png                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31836|