mherger wrote:
> > 1. standard latest Ralphy Squeezelite with an ordinary audio (no
> special
> > DAC needed) - crtiical capabilities to be reported to LMS in sendHELO
> > "MaxSampleRate=768000,dsf,dff"  - I found an ALSA plughw allowed the
> > high rate which is not supported by audio h/w
> > 2. Get a Stereo 24BIT/352.8kHz  test file from here
> > http://www.2l.no/hires/
> >
> > If you try to play the file by itself it wont' play. Player issues
> the
> > GET but nothgin gets played.
> > (this bit I haven't tested) If the file is part of a playlist with
> > ordinary flac first - hires will play.
>
> But isn't this a player issue, rather than server?

Not sure. It seems to have started with a change in LMS - it might be
some change in a slimproto message.  Need to check (i) is data being sen
tto player and not being player or (ii) data is not being sent to
player.

At the moment it looks like LMS having received the GET - LMS just stops
playing or doesn't start playing the data from the file.

I need to do a bit more digging - but short cut would be any thoughts on
what LMS changes in last 4 months could have done this ?