Lestrad wrote:
> Well, I've made a first stab. For the moment all I'm trying to do is get
> "Edit with foobar" to appear on the right-click menu and send the path
> of the playing item to my little .vbs script when I click it.
>
> I edited actions.json as follows:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> The part I added is in bold. Now neither "Copy file location" nor
> "Edit with foobar" show up in the right-click menu.  I'm sure there's
> a stupid error I'd see if I... weren't so stupid ;-[

Try this:

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "track":[
  {
  "title":"Edit with foobar",
  "command":"start /b O:\Mes_Documents\Computer\SCRIPTING\LMS2Foo.vbs $TRACKID",
  "icon":"file_copy"
  }
  ]
  }

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.