garym wrote:
> Using something like "WinSCP" on your laptop to access the LMS files on
> your old rPi:  From your old LMS install copy the "Cache" and  "prefs"
> folders from the following locations to somewhere on your laptop:
> /usr/local/slimserver/Cache
>

>                                   /usr/local/slimserver/prefs
>
> After you've installed LMS on your new setup, STOP LMS from running
> (using the LMS tab > Stop LMS button on piCorePlayer WebGUI)
> Then paste the Cache and prefs folders you saved above into the same
> place (replacing the new ones in your new LMS).
> Then START LMS again, and 99% of your settings/plugins, etc. will be
> there. Might be a few settings you need to make.

I don't know how to work with WinSCP. When I fill in my IP-adress I have
to continue with a username and password which are unknown to me.
Isn't it possible to use the button 'Move LMS Data' in pCP (old
version)? But perhaps I should first change it to Network Disk?

32344

|Filename: afbeelding_2020-11-28_085137.png                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32344|

*Storage* - QNAP TS269pro
*Server* - LMS 7.9.3 - Raspberry Pi3 - piCorePlayer v3.21
*Living *- Receiver/Duet - Dynaudio Xeo 5
*Kitchen *- Squeezebox Radio
*Bathroom *- Squeezebox Radio
*Study *- Receiver/Duet - Yamaha Pianocraft RXE-600