mherger wrote:
> > Awesome stuff. Glad I managed to do it all correctly! I've only had
> LMS
> > running for a few weeks and had no idea the OMLI was coming so was
> very
> > pleasantly surprised when I saw it in v8. I guess I will keep my eye
> on
> > the changelogs for the nightly releases.
>
> Please give it another try. No update required - the problem was on
> mysb, not in LMS.
>

> --
>
> Michael

Legend! Took a full library rescan and then for some reason it didn't
pick up my Deezer plugin on the first try. I rebooted a couple of times
this morning and rescanned now its all working perfectly. Really
grateful for the speedy response and awesome enhancement to LMS. I will
wing you donation so you can have a beer on me.

Cheers,
Joe