Here is the scenario: Favorited album (2 CD set) This Is The Moody Blues
in Tidal. I have chosen to integrate online albums with my local library
in LMS. It shows up under the albums tab on the interface as a single
album named This Is The Moody Blues (Disc 2 of 2). This seems to be the
default with any 2 CD sets integrated from Tidal (appends Disc 2 of 2 to
album name). Within my local library my choice is to display multi disc
sets as individual albums. I have since purchased and ripped this 2 CD
set album and added it to my local library and did a complete rescan. My
choice in OMSI is to display the local album only if it is repeated from
the online music provider. Under the album tab in LMS I now see the name
I chose for CD1 - This Is The Moody Blues (CD1) but for CD2 it displays
This Is The Moody Blues (CD2) (Disc 2 of 2). It seems to be appending
the "Disc 2 of 2" from the Tidal album name. I have checked the tags and
there is no "Disc 2 of 2" in any of my local library tags. I have since
tried unfavoriting the album in Tidal, removing the album from my local
library and rescanning and then adding it back in and rescanning again
and LMS still displays the wrong album name for CD2.  Any ideas on a
solution?

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1605619275 @ Tue Nov 17 14:43:01
WEST 2020
Hostname: ******
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.84
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
Total Players Recognized: 1