carsten_h wrote:
> But it took 3 hours and I can not see what is going on because the LMS
> webpage and the LMS part of the piCorePlayer webpage are not reacting.

I now deleted the three library.db* files and started a complete scan.
It took 2 hours and 18 minutes to search all new files. Normally this is
taking 30 minutes.

So is there something changed in this part in the last version?

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone
two airport express
ikea symfonisk