mherger wrote:
> Why would it find 87k tracks, but only scan 42 of them? Can't you limit
>
> the whole process to only this one folder?

Is this possible?
Should I simply change the folder for media files?

mherger wrote:
> So... more than 1h is spent on the Fulltext Index. Are you sure this was
>
> enabled before?

Yes, it was enabled the last year and worked perfect until this week.

mherger wrote:
> And in the previous scan it only took 504 seconds...

Yes, I can not understand it. I think that scan is always for all files
and not only the new/changed ones. Correct?

pi4 4gb picoreplayer with lms and squeezelite for usb
pi3b+ (7\" display, hifiberry dac+ pro) picoreplayer with
squeezlite/jivelite for hifiberry and bluetooth headphone
two airport express
ikea symfonisk