whitman wrote:
> Thanks for the help, Michael, always appreciated. I'm afraid I gave up.
> My main need for access to a playlist is to get to the BBC radio shows I
> download to Muisc (aka iTunes) via Get iPlayer Automator. On reflection,
> I can get to the relevant playlist relatively easily through my Apple TV
> box—and leave my Squeezeboxes to their more important tasks, like
> streaming radio etc and my Music/iTunes library. Works for me.

Hi, I was wondering if you ever got this sorted. I had the same issue
but thanks to some senior posters here I was able to get it to work
manually. In the new Music app go to file and export Library. That will
create an XML file that LMS uses. Place it in a library and in the LMS
interface server settings go to the iTunes tab and where it gives you
the option to tell LMS where the xml file location is enter the path to
the newly created file. Make sure you include the entire path including
the library.xml file itself. I also ticked off the use iTunes but i'm
not sure if that's needed or not. I also followed the advice of others
and gave full disk access to perl, bash and perl 5.18. After re-scanning
all my old playlists appeared again but here is the catch. Every time
you change a playlist you will have to repeat the xml creation and the
rescan. Not terrible but something to remember unless you can figure out
the scripting of the xml creation. I couldn't,lol.