erland wrote:
> I’m sure most of them would come here and ask for help anyway and then
> someone can help them troubleshoot. A list of unsupported plugins that
> have been verified to work in the LMS plugins tab isn’t going to help
> them anyway because the probable cause is one of the plugins that don’t
> work and that will not even be in the unsupported list. Looking at
> maxVersion in install.xml won’t help them since it at least for my
> plugins will look like they are going to work forever since I’ve set
> maxVersion to *. Looking at maxTarget in repository files might work but
> that’s a significant change in LMS source code and I’d personally prefer
> if that time instead was spent on implementing music related
> functionality or fixing bugs in broken plugins.
>

> It would be something separate, not a part of LMS, so it would of course
> be available before, during and after an upgrade. You can look at it as
> a table on a web page with a row for each available plugin and a column
> for each LMS release and an x in each table cell combination that works.
> Someone would still have to create such matrix (maybe you if you see a
> need for it?) but what I’m saying is that it’s unnecessary that Michael
> spend time on it since it’s totally separate from LMS source code.
>

> That’s good :-)

OK - sounds fine to me.

LMS 7.9.3 on PC, Xubuntu 18.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touchs & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 18.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.