Raspberry PI four arrived, and I tried both,  clean Picore 7beta , and
the 6.1 Image from my old raspberry 3.
Memory usage set to maximum, both scans were successful.
Performance wise I could not see any differences between picoreplayer 7
which is 64-bit and the 6.1.
The scan time was comparable to the PI three in high memory mode.
But the PI four  utilized the complete 8 GB of RAM during the scan, on
both versions.
So actually, because the scan  time was the same as on the old machine,
I cannot see any improvement.
But I will keep the PI four as the server for now, and see how stable it
will be running.
Thank you very much,
Regards
Pommes

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen