mibigo wrote:
> Thank's Paul, I managed to do it!... I opend the shell typing ssh
> volumio@10.0.0.6 in the terminal and then typed mount: got a bunch of
> information amongst other:
>
> //10.0.0.1/sda2/Music on /mnt/NAS/Fragulin type cifs
> (ro,relatime,vers=1.0,sec=none,cache=strict,uid=0,noforceuid,gid=0,noforcegid,addr=10.0.0.1,soft,unix,posixpaths,serverino,mapposix,acl,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576,echo_interval=60,actimeo=1)
>
> where "Fragulin" is the name with which I formatted the disk, but I
> already tried to mount the disk in pCP with that name as the share name,
> as well as "NAS", but the results were the same disk mount error..

Sorry if I'm intruding in the conversation.
It seems to me that you want to mount a music share on your NAS
(10.0.0.1) onto the directory /mnt/MusicFiles on your pCP player.
>From the mount info on your Volumio above it is clear that the share on
the NAS is named "sda2/Music". In an earlier screenshot you provided you
just had "sda2" as sharename. It was also clear from another screenshot
you provided (settings on the NAS) that the full sharename, including
the disk name, is required.

So I think your network mount setting on the pCP was correct, apart from
the share name which should be sda2/Music.

2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer  v6.1.0 on RaspBerry 3B
LMS 8.0.1 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB. All
wired
Main audio system: Magnepan 3.6, amp "Gdis 400", DAC & pre: NAD M51,
streamers: SB Touch // NAD M50