damazta wrote:
> The file I shared earlier includes album art (~175KB) and it scans, adds
> and plays fine. IMHO something else it at work here.Hmm my album art was
> 156kb. I added a FLAC  and Opus version at the same
time and the scanner said it was adding 44 tracks which would have been
right but only 22 FLAC tracks showed up. I then removed the Opus folder
and rescanned but the scan didn't show any deleted files. I removed the
artwork and now LMS sees the tracks and Replaygain tags are correct.
Your track shows up with artwork but obviously Replaygain is wrong. When
I reduced my artwork size the album showed up in LMS but wouldn't play.
I have no idea what is going on. I suppose a folder.jpg would work with
Opus but embedded artwork didn't work for me but did for you.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk