kidstypike wrote:
> I'm sorry, but all mine work without problem. After 10 seconds of
> starting a track another track is added to the playlist.
>
> The only time it doesn't work is if I have selected a library view (in
> Random Mix) that doesn't contain any tracks with the genre I want.
>
> 32916

Weird although I see you are using LMS 8.2 whereas I'm still on 7.9.2.
Maybe this is an old bug or something. 8.2 is still beta so I'm a little
reluctant to get into that just yet. Not even sure it has any particular
advantages ...

SB3 -> Quad 909 -> Quad Electrostatic speakers, Quad 405 -> TBI
subwoofer
3 x SB3s + SB Radio
LMS on Raspbian on a Pi4
Rotel RSP1068 surround processor, Quad 707 -> B&W surround