Every now and then, LMS pops a message in the lower left part of my
screen where it says that a new version is available  and that LMS needs
to restart - and so I do, every time, and I have - for years.
Then, one day I stumbled across some place on the net that said LMS had
been release in v8.0
Since I was running v7.9 I began to search how to upgrade my Docker
Container, and finally I found the -lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver-
container, and a fresh install was made with that. Happy Happy.

Then - as days has gone by, I have received a couple more update
notifications (as mentioned above) and I have happily restarted my LMS,
and the message was gone. So I have been under the impression that my
LMS container was updated.
Then I read that since my jump to v8.0 a few additional versions has
been released and LMS is now at v8.1 So I launch the setting page and
check my Information Tab, expecting to see that I too had been liftet to
8.1 since I have updated every time I had a notification about it. But
to my big surprise, it says the I am still at v8.0  ???

32985

When I search Docker HUB, it tells me that there is indeed a v8.1
available.

What am I doing wrong?

|Filename: Screenshot 2021-01-16 235220.jpg                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32985|

QNAP TS-453Be 4x3TB RAID5 QTS 4.5.1
LMS 8.0.0 running in Docker
Home Assistant v0.118 running in Docker