seidler wrote:
> I can't make too much sense of the "File Types" setting in the server
> settings, but the "Disabled Audio File Extensions" field is empty, and
> under MPEG-4 and MPEG-4 leading audio none of the Decoder settings are
> disabled, they are either Nativ or something with faad.

This issue has nothing to do with FileTypes.  If the issue was FileType
then you'd see the files in a album / folder but get a message such as
"can't play file for" when you try to play the file.

The issue is the files are not being "seen" when scanned. This is
usually (i) permissions and ownership or (ii) exclusions.

"x" Permission must be given to whole tree of directories not just the
immediate one containing the tracks. The directory tree starts with the
one declared as base folder in LMS settings.

What is the current permission and ownership on the two hierarchically
higher directories and on the track files

Are these directories shared or networked ?