zordaz wrote:
> Is this bug already solved in other branches? Can't find it in the Git
> Commit log, it is rather awkward that you have to check for updates
> manually for updates via the plugin page.

working here

33274

33275

All tough, I have in the past, seen a similar reluctance for bothe the
Plugin and Server update notification to appera on the LMS Home gui
:(:confused:

Nothing to really sweat about, with the Plugin Update I always got a
restart notification when I next visited the Plugin page :)

ronnie

|Filename: update ready 2.png                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33275|