I was taken to it when I clicked on Apps without being signed into
mysqueezebox. Once I signed in in the server settings, it switched to
showing my apps. I am having trouble reproducing because I don't see
anywhere in server settings to log out of mysqueezebox. Am I missing
something obvious?

Hah! You actually found a small bug in how that menu is being rendered. Once I removed my username from the mysb settings I did get the menu item and was able to reproduce the issue. Turns out that page should be opened in a new window/tab. But as some regex would only match http, but not https, that failed ever since we switched to using https on mysqueezebox.com. And nobody ever mentioned it - until today :-).

Should be fixed in today's nightly builds. Thanks!