Hi
At present I am running LMS 7.9 on my IMac where my FLAC music library
also resides. I also have. Qobuz subscription.
I run Squeezepad on an Ipad to use as a control point and direct output
to my UPnP and Airplay enabled DAC / amplifier (Lyngdorf tda3400).
When using Airplay as the route across the network all works reasonably
well. However there are limitation - the inbuilt resolution limit built
into Airplay (16/44?) and the fact I cannot save favourite tracks
listened to on Qobuz via Squeezepad (to save favourites I have to go
upstairs to the Mac and use the Qobuz interface directly).

To overcome the Airplay limit I thought I would try switching to UPnP.
Yes, I get a connection but funny things happen when I try and use
Squeezepad. Tracks will only play one at a time (so cannot play a
playlist or album without selecting every individual track), the play
next track feature ( >>) does not work and at times a track will just
stop playing as it nears the end.

I have tried changing and checking some of the parameters in LMS (eg
play all tracks on album) to no avail.

So not sure where to look. Is this simply a problem with different
interpretations of UPnP, is it a Squeezepad issue, have the Qobuz and
UPnP plugins for LMS been updated and I should try and reload ? Or
should I be looking for an LMS / Squeezepad alternative ?

I did briefly try Audirvana but hated the Ipad interface when compared
to Squeezepad (even though it did have the ability to save Qobuz
favourites).

Answers on a postcard . . .