bpa wrote:
> What functionality would a personal login give you ?

You are absolutely right! In the past (4.x) I used it to synchronise -
but:

-
Since the app version 5.x:
You can manage your favorites without an account, which is why we have
removed the login function from the app. We want to give our users the
fastest and easiest access to their favorite channels and podcasts.
Therefore, synchronization between several radio.de apps and the
radio.de website is no longer possible-

bpa wrote:
> I dont see it anywhere (maybe it is DE only) .  If it is an old App -
> perhaps remove it using mysqueezebox.com

Could be right that it is only visible in DE. I haven't install it or
better de-installed it. But it appears sill in LMS and mysqueezebox
(under Radio Network). I guess I have to learn to ignore it ;-)

33876

Anyway, thanks a lot for RadioNet and your support :)

|Filename: Capture8.PNG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33876|

lms:
logitech media server version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ sat mar 6 01:45:13
cet 2021

squeeze-players:
duet - controller firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 receiver firmware: 77
2x radio - firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
raspberrypi 2b - pcp 7.0.0/ squeezelite v1.9.9-1364-pcp
transporter - firmware: 87
softsqueeze 3.9.2 on win 10 / squeezeplay 8.0.1r1343 on win 10
squeeze player 1.3.21 on s7/android 8.0.0

controller:
android phone - squeezer 2.2.3/ material skin 2.3.4