On the SqueezeBox Touch (and Jivelite) I can add both 'Song Mix' and
'Stop Random Mix' to the Home Screen:

33902

Using the web interface, I can add the equivalent 'Random Songs' (from
the Random Mix plugin) to my Favorites:

33903

However, I can't find a way to add the 'Stop Random Mix' option to my
Favorites in the web interface - is this possible? I can do it via the
Random Mix plug-in (see screenshot below) but can't work out if it can
be added to my Favorites. I realise that I can just clear the queue to
stop Random Mix too, but I'm wondering if the shortcut shown below,
which retains the queue, can be added to my Favorites.

33904

Thanks!
Pete

|Filename: Stop Random Songs.png                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33904|