RobbH wrote:
> You have probably already investigated this, but I don't think it's been
> mentioned yet. "stop adding songs" links to this command: >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> Would it be possible to add that to a button in Material skin,
> perhaps?
>
> This is mostly above my head, so I don't know if that's useful or not.
> I'm probably just making noise with this post, and I apologize for it!

Hmmm, that suggestion might actually be easier for me to experiment
with. I went down a bit of a rabbit-hole looking at the Jivelite, LMS
and RandomPlay source code, which was really interesting - I don't know
the underlying programming languages (I'm a lowly SQL Developer and the
last proper programming language I used was dBase in the 90s!) but
yes... looks like 'disable' is the command to use. I'll probably have
better luck with your suggestion because I've hit a dead-end with my
'Favorites' method, as I can't work out what to use as the "type"
element in the .opml file (audio and blank didn't work).

Will have a tinker with Material Skin sometime this weekend - won't have
a clue what I'm doing, but that's the fun part! Thanks for the
suggestion.