Well.. I tried it based on post on other thread a different it seems to
work for Gui docker . Is it correct best way? I don't know.

DOCKER > details > terminal >create > click on bash>when command prompt
type:  /usr/bin/tzselect >press enter

Select correct time zone..
(take note of what docker TZ variable is (like Europe/London)) ..

Stop container > edit >environment >+ >in variable colum type TZ > in
value column type Europe/London >apply

Start container
Set alarm clock in next 2min to verify if it works

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)