bencat wrote:
> Really puzzled about thus and appreciate that it may not be LMS that is
> the issue but I need to start somewhere .
>
> System - LMS - Raspberry Pi 4 8GB plus Crucial 2TB SSD HD all using
> Max2play Distro - Player Allo Digione on Pi 4 2GB - Digital SPDIF out to
> MiniDSP DDRC 22D acting as DIRAC Live DSP unit also digital volume
> control - Digital out then in to a MiniDSP 10 x 8 HD unit acting as
> Digital Crossover and DAC - Three Way active system using NVA Power
> Amplifiers and stacked KEF 103 Reference speakers .
>
> Now today a track from the Steve Mason Remastered Yes albums came on and
> played at what seemed to be half speed (ie 16 instead of 33) I know this
> is not relevant to digital as it has no rotation speed but this the the
> sound equivalent that came out with vocals and music slowed down . Track
> before and track after played fine (hence why this may not be an LMS
> issue) the main difference on the track is that the others are all CD
> Flac rips at 44.1 while the problem track is a 96 / 24 .
>
> Does anyone have any idea why this has happened and is there a fix to
> restore the correct playing speed .

What happens if you play the 96/24 on its own?

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS