tommyleinen wrote:
> Would you be so kind as to provide a quick step by step install? I'm not
> familiar with docker but usually not bad with new software and even I'm
> struggling to get this working. I've installed docker, installed the lms
> community container, switched the ports to 9002 in the settings, but
> can't work out the terminal procedure. One of the posts on the container
> page mentions a series of commands to effect the port change but it's
> not clear what to do or even if I should be switching to 9002. I've
> created a shared folder on the NAS, but when trying to add the folder in
> the volume settings I can't even figure out the mount path. Can you
> sense the frustration yet?! Any assistance would be much appreciated!
>
> Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If you're still in need any help about this (or perhaps to help future
folks looking for the same answer), someone else has posted a detailed
step-by-step guide 'here'
(httphttps://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?111876-LmsUpdate-and-LmsRepack-Synology-8-0-*-packages/page31&p=999039#post999039).

There is one error with this description, which is when creating the
playlist in Step 7, it needs to be read-write, not read-only as
pictured.

Otherwise it worked a treat for me.  Long live my LMS/Synology setup.