SuperJo wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a Synology DS212+ and LMS is not working anymore from today... I
> think I can't install Docker and I think there is nothing I can do... :(
>
> If someone has a solution I would be very happy!  Thank's

Same here. What I don't get is that there is a simple solution nobody is
offering. Bring back the LMSupdate 7.7.8 and beyond downloads (for
armadaxp especially) and offer them on Sourceforge. We could download an
SPK manually and install it on our DSM. It's not that it has become
impossible for us to install LMS, just not automatically. I would like
it very much if the community would bring back the Sourceforge
repository at least.