slartibartfast wrote:
> It definitely seems to be one scan per log file but my penultimate scan
> has now disappeared completely so I don't know what the logic is for the
> five zipped scans.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

So much for my speculation! You're saying that you did a scan on some
recent day, which has disappeared since your scan today? There is no zip
file for the date of the earlier scan?

Still a mystery. But probably a distraction from the main mystery of
this thread, the tribble-like multiplication of album tracks.

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.