mherger wrote:
> Oops... as I went to check out your file I found another copy you had
> sent me a few weeks ago already...
>
> Nothing obvious in there, indeed.
>
> That's why I asked about plugins a bit further up the thread. What 3rd
> party plugins are you using? Any DSTM mixers? Importers?
>
> A plugin could potentially cause this if it did not check for the
> existence of a track in certain actions.The previous library.db was for a
> different issue with Spotify tracks
and didn't contain any duplicate local tracks.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1015217
The latest library.db contains two entries for Gone Hollywood.
I have the mipmixer plugin from @cpd73 installed but haven't been using
it recently. My first post about this was only March 6th so this
couldn't have been a common occurrence before then. Maybe a change in
LMS 8.2?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk