callesoroe wrote:
> Try to check network for dublicate ip adresses.
I am not sure how to do this.

As I said previously when I loose connection to Transporter I also loose
connection to iPeng on my iPhone 12 Pro Max.  Transporter is using a
WIRED ETHERNET connection and my iPhone which is running iPeng is on our
WIRELESS network.  So I doubt its a network problem as it affects both
wired and wireless.

I updated to LMS version 8.2.0 1619728313 @ Apr 29.

I do not think it is a problem with Transporter otherwise iPeng on
Iphone would still work.  I doubt it is a network issue because it
affects both wired ethernet and wireless network.  I've updated LMS
software so seems unlikely to be that either. Advice would be
appreciated.  Please note it can work perfectly for 2 hours or more
before loosing connection.  It automatically reconnects after about 2 to
3 minutes and then carries on working fine. So this is very
intermittent.

I am attaching my  server log file

34505

|Filename: server log file 2021-05-02.txt                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34505|

Main Source: Transporter
Amp:  Cyrus 8XPd QX
Speakers: PMC twenty:23

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962