jotap_66 wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I installed lmscomunity LMS on my Synology but the version I have is
> 8.1.1 not 8.2. Why?
>
> I installed a dockerized version because I updated to last  Perl version
> and Synology LMS does not work yet
>
> I am having problems because dockerized LMS starts ok, but I can’t see
> my music files. The radios work ok.
>
> What is happening? It could be a PGID, PUID problem? How can I find
> these ids?
>

> May I check any permisions?
>
> I have my music files in a NAS volume.
>
> Regards
>
> JPYou need to use dev tag for latest 8.2
Lack of local music is definitely permission issue. Check this post has
link to find your puid without ssh..
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=1021414

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)