Thanks for your reply philippe_44.. I will wait for the new version
first, then might stop using the Podcast App from MySqueezebox.com as
there are a few other ways to use that do work ..

If I click directly on the above link in my reply
"https://podcasts.files.bbci.co.uk/b00lvdrj.rss";   the browser opens and
it shows a page of text info about the details of the podcast... as
below:
This is the same link that gives me the 404 error when I go through the
Home > My Apps > Podcasts > Kermode and Mayo's Film Review > -any
podcast-

cheers CD

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
xmlns:media="http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/";
xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom";
xmlns:ppg="http://bbc.co.uk/2009/01/ppgRss";
xmlns:itunes="http://www.itunes.com/dtds/podcast-1.0.dtd";><!--By
accessing this feed you are warranting that you are using these feeds in
accordance with the BBC's Terms of Use
http://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms-of-use/. If you are using these
feeds for business or commercial purposes you warrant that you have
obtained the necessary licence from the BBC and that BBC services and
content are made available strictly in line with the BBC's Distribution
Policy--><channel><title>Kermode and Mayo's Film
Kermode joins Simon Mayo to give his verdict on the week's
movies</description><itunes:summary>Mark Kermode joins Simon Mayo to
give his verdict on the week's movies</itunes:summary><itunes:author>BBC
Radio 5
live</itunes:author><itunes:owner><itunes:name>BBC</itunes:name><itunes:email>radiomusic.supp...@bbc.co.uk</itunes:email></itunes:owner><itunes:new-feed-url>https://podcasts.files.bbci.co.uk/b00lvdrj.rss</itunes:new-feed-url><language>en</language><ppg:seriesDetails
frequency="weekly" daysLive="-1"/><ppg:systemRef systemId="pid.brand"
key="b00lvdrj"/><ppg:systemRef systemId="pid.genre"
key="C00046"/><ppg:systemRef systemId="pid.format"
key="PT009"/><ppg:network id="5live" name="BBC Radio 5
and Mayo's Film
href="http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/3000x3000/p07nwdm4.jpg"/><copyright>(C)
BBC 2021</copyright><pubDate>Fri, 07 May 2021 15:00:00
+0000</pubDate><itunes:category text="Society &amp;
Culture"/><itunes:explicit>no</itunes:explicit><media:rating
scheme="urn:simple">nonadult</media:rating><atom:link
href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lvdrj/episodes/downloads.rss";
rel="self" type="application/rss+xml"/><item><title>Steve Zahn, Cowboys,
End of Sentence, Mortal Kombat and Fried Barry</title><description>Mark
and Simon are joined by Steve Zahn, who talks about his new film
Cowboys, about a father and son’s journey through the Montana
wilderness.

Plus your essential streaming reviews including martial arts actioner
Mortal Kombat, Christos Nikou’s Apples, about a worldwide pandemic
that causes sudden amnesia, End of Sentence, with last week’s guest
John Hawkes starring alongside Logan Lerman, Agnieszka Holland’s
latest, Charlatan,  and Fried Barry, a Shudder Original, about a
drug-addled South African who is abducted by aliens.

And we hear from cinema expert David Hancock about the future of movies.

Plus Mark and Simon’s Movie Road Trip heads over the border into
Canada.

They also talk you through the best and worst films on subscription-free
TV next week, and recommend a home entertainment purchase in DVD of the
Week.

00:31:31 Celebrating Cinema
00:32:14 David Hancock interview
00:43:24 Current releases
00:46:46 Apples review
00:50:49 Fried Barry review
00:53:59 Steve Zahn interview
01:08:45 Cowboys review
01:11:47 Charlatan review
01:15:45 North American Movie Road Trip
01:22:52 Mortal Kombat review
01:27:37 Lobbydown Correspondents
01:32:19 TV Movies of the Week
01:35:43 End of Sentence review
01:41:14 DVD of the Week

Send us your sub 20 second audio review of any film attached to an email
to m...@bbc.co.uk.

Download our podcast from the Baby Sea Clowns app.

truncated here by me.....