kidstypike wrote:
> You can create a "Library View" based on an album's *date modified,*
> which is that which LMS uses to define what come under the menu item
> "New Music".
>
> 34740
>
> 34741

That's very useful, thank you. It also contradicts my assumption that
since I can tell set "New Music Limit" to a quantity of my choosing, it
would get that number, irrespective of date. I didn't realize "new" was
anything other than "most recent".

This will work. Again, thanks. I will say that a setting for "last x
days" would be more useful for my use case than a calendar date. That
would be a rolling date that didn't require manual alteration. I can't
have everything!