Sadly, family members do not tell me about problems when they occur,
only weeks later like "... und Napster geht ja auch sowieso gar nicht
mehr." It could be some weeks ago after the last community hardware for
Squeezebox radio, otherwise I did not change anything. Does it work for
others? When i downgraded to firmware 7.94 the Message was
„Napster wird auf diesem Player nicht unterstützt. Sie benötigen
eine Squeezebox 2 oder höher." After updating again to 8.2, the error is
like it used to be with the one of the early version of 8.1.1 - Display
shows cover artwork and playing time advances, but there is no sound.

I just tried to switch the Radio back to "mysqeezebox" to see if Napster
support will work without lms. But I cannot find the option to switch
from local lms-server to mysqueezebox. Has this option been deleted with
the costum firmware?

Logitech Media Server Version in Max2Play 7.9 (Raspberry 3B, 4 x
Squeezebox Radio, 1 x Squeezebox Boom, 2 x Squeezebox Duet, iPeng (iOS),
Squeeze Play (Android). Amazon Echo, 3 x Echo Dot (sadly not connected
to LMS).