mherger wrote:
> >    >   > [21-06-10 20:22:59.6194]
> Slim::Utils::Firmware::downloadAsyncError (574) Warning: Firmware:
> Failed to download
> https://ralph_irving.gitlab.io/lms-community-firmware/update/firmware/8.2.0/boom_57.bin
> (404 Not Found), will try again in 10 minutes.
>
> Oh... something's wrong there. Which of ralphy's plugins do you have
> installed which might be messing with the firmware downloads? If you've
>
> got the Community Firmware plugins installed, disable it in the
> settings, then restart LMS one more time...

It could be my github action yaml file.  It updates the repo.xml but not
install.xml.  Will fix.

You can change the version to 0.0.3 in install.xml and restart lms to
avoid the plugin update available loop for now.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *2*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.