diode84 wrote:
> I get to step 2 but cannot find the LMS playlist, what do you call the
> LMS playlist.
See picture below. What I call the LMS playlist is the right pane of the
LMS web GUI. When you play a radio station, there is only one item in
the playlist. When you click on this item, you get a left pane that
shows the song info. When you then click on "Save to Favorites" in the
left pane, the radio station is added to favorites.opml, with generic
radio icon. This is what I refer to as "the second favorite created by
LMS".

35052

|Filename: LMS_GUI_add_favorite.PNG                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35052|

| LMS 8.1.2 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 7.0.1 + HiFiBerry DAC Zero |
SqueezeAMP |