diode84 wrote:
> I tried to update LMS but it said no updates found.

Since you are using pcp it is unlikely the the issue.

Ideally at least,  LMS v8.1.* and (WebUI Settings/Information)
IO::Socket::SSL is about 2.06

Any message in server.log

I have checked the below URLs and for me they fail both in LMS and
ffplay. However the ffplay failure is due to some synatx error in the
m3u playlist.  They are setup for N.America and EU users.

EU URL https://www.organlive.com/organlive_320eu.m3u

The consitutent URLs or the m3u playlist - the N.America ones (7010)
play for me but not the EU ones (7000).

Code:
--------------------

  #EXTM3U
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 320kbps Europe
  http://play2.organlive.com:7000/320
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 192kbps Europe
  http://play2.organlive.com:7000/192
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 128kbps Europe
  http://play2.organlive.com:7000/128

--------------------

and
N. America URL https://www.organlive.com/organlive_320.m3u

Code:
--------------------

  #EXTM3U
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 320kbps North America
  https://play.organlive.com:7010/320
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 320kbps Europe
  http://play2.organlive.com:7000/320
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 192kbps North America
  https://play.organlive.com:7010/192
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 192kbps Europe
  http://play2.organlive.com:7000/192
  #EXTINF:-1,Organlive.com 128kbps North America
  https://play.organlive.com:7010/128