Hi all,

Q as in title. Always been curious how well it would work what is
suggested in the LMS "infobox", e.g "-You can configure this player to
play only the left or right channel. This can be used to create a stereo
image from 2 synced Squeezebox Radios, for example.-"

Would really like to hear input from anyone who has actually tested this
or run such a setup.

Is it possible to _easily_ get a true stereo image from two different
players or does one have to fiddle a lot with the sync setting? I have
used sync with players for a long time but having players in different
rooms playing a stereo source isn't the same as sitting in front of two
players/speakers playing Left and Right channel separately (I guess you
might want to add ...). Anyone have tested such an setup? What about
timing issues between the instruments?

Background/ reason for asking :
I've fiddled with a pair of old passive speakers I've + a picorplayer
with a IQaudio DigAMP+ Hat and then with the kind help of Greg Erskine I
managed to get PcP to play in mono. And since my speakers have the
option to be driven "bi-amped" (they're two way) I kind of transformed
one speaker from passive to sort of "active" by sticking the Pi on the
back with some velcro. So Pcp is playing in mono and L.ch. driving
tweeter and R.ch. driving midrange/bass (on ONE speaker that is). And
naturally that gave me the idea, "hmm wonder if a get another Pi and
DigiAMP+ Hat I could have an "active" stereo setup"?? But as said, I've
my doubts if "stereo by sync" really would work that well. Sure I could
buy yet another Pi and Hat but thought it's kind of stupid before asking
if anyone of you guys have a listening experience to share from a
similar set up?