Hi:

First of all, thank you very much to all the people that helped me to
edit and sort all the Artist and Album artist tags in my 1205 albums.
With this I could match all the info between my local library and
streaming library (Spotify) with wonderful mherger Spotty.

To do this, I used the powerful but difficult to use Yate (some of you
use mp3tag editor) MacOsX tag editor. I’d like you to comment an
album that it does not work correctly. The album artist info, that LMS
8.1.1 shows, is not shown in Yate.

Yate support told me that the info was not in file. He told me that he
did not know LMS, but he thought LMS was doing an online lookup. I
thought LMS does not do a lookup. Am I right? He also told me that
“Other servers such as Roon will do a lookup as well but it can be
disabled and told to use the metadata in the files”

JP