mrw wrote:
> The settings web page seems to preclude displaying and setting the
> country preference unless a country preference has already been set.
> Or so it seems to me, from a very quick, and probably too cursory, look.
>
> I see what others see. I can’t see it to set.

That’s correct and there should be no ‘country’ defined in podcast’s
plugin preferences. If there is one in 8.2 then this is the issue. Stop
LMS, edit podcast.prefs and remove the ‘country’ field. I would have to
figure out why you have one

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3