mherger wrote:
> >    [21-10-01 14:16:23.2831] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1341) Warning:
> [14:16:23.2619] You're using a rather old version of IO::Socket::SSL
> (v2.002) - please try to update to at least 2.020 for improved
> compatibility.
>
> You should try to update your system. Your SSL libraries are relatively
>
> old - which can cause connection problems.
>
> > Could this be due to the load balancer problem?
>
> Unlikely. Because "the load balancer problem" is resolved. Unless
> there's more than "the" problem :-)

I'm running jessie on a RPi B+ and it tells me this:

Code:
--------------------
    pi@max2play:~ $ sudo apt-get install  libio-socket-ssl-perl
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree
  Reading state information... Done
  libio-socket-ssl-perl is already the newest version.

Am I checking the right package? Also, nothing changed in my system
between yesterday and today. The fact that the problem began on October
1 makes me suspect a certificate expiration. Are there any debug options
that would shed more light on the problem?

Sam