zephyrchris wrote:
> The strange thing is what I install the pCP /w LMS is on Raspberry Pi
> 4B, not on Mac.
>
> I'll burn the 32bit build image for a test tomorrow.

I'm reinstall the 32bit pCP /w LMS. Another interesting issue: I can't
set the network to work of pCP v8 ! And it's not the same result with
the pCP v8 that I installed last time!

I just did the same routine, after burn the image to the TF card, boot
the RPi 4B into pCP using network cable, got the ip addr. from the local
dhcp service on the router. and then access the mgmt portal using web
browser, hit the update button, and it always says error for get the
update file blahblah, and the wi-fi settings doesn't work either!

So I redownloaded pCP v7, did the same routine, everything works! Guess
some files in the v8 build package is missing or wrong something.

Anyone who have connections with pCP team can give them a feedback to
solve the problem, please?