This is rather sudden. Wanting to connect to my premium Spotify
playlists, I find the App Gallery empty.  I get an invalid username
and/or password response each time I attempt to fill in the correct
information in the LMS control panel in Mac OS 10.14.6 as well as in the
Mysqueezebox tab in the web remote's Advanced Settings.  Strangely, my
favorites which include items from Spotify, work when items are
selected.  I installed the latest 8.3 version of LMS, with no change.
Using iPeng on an IOS 15 phone gets me full access to my apps.  It's the
desktop that is problematic.  Any ideas?