slartibartfast wrote:
> Yup you're right. Syntax is a PITA [emoji1787]
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Also the lang codes aren't exactly intuitive for a human, I think they
are ISO 639-1 or similar, which means Greek for example is el.

But I suppose they're not really designed to be used in a GUI like this.
Once you know the rules though it seems to work fine.

location 1: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x3 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.3 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control