I briefly return to my observation/suggestion about 'Slow loading of a
list of podcast episodes'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114928-Logitech-Media-Server-8-2-0-released&p=1033229&viewfull=1#post1033229)
from Sep 14th.

After updating to version '8.3.0'
(http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/public/8.3/Changelog8.html)
(8.3.0 - 1633378506 @ Mon Oct 4), which includes pre-caching podcast
feed images and data ('PR #668'
(https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/pull/674)), loading was
significantly accelerated on RPi 3B and the problem is solved to my full
satisfaction (verified on my own list containing 127 podcasts, some of
them with more than 500 episodes).

Many thanks to '@mrw'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?38299-mrw) (and others
involved) for their quick response and effort.

Home server and store: pCP 8.0.0/LMS 8.3.0 on RPi 3B in Pi Desktop
(Element14) with Toshiba 256GB mSATA SSD drive
SB players: *Classic* + Corda Headfive + Sennheiser HD555 | *Classic* +
Denon PMA-520AE / Advance Acoustic MAP-105 + Focal JM.lab Chorus 706 S
SB players (kids): *Touch* + Advance Acoustic MAP-103 | *Radio White*
(Limited Edition)
SB remote control: LMS web UI with Material Skin on Windows 10 desktop
and Android mobile