typecrazy789 wrote:
> Done...fingers crossed! I appreciate the response. Just knowing there
> might be a solution that doesn't involve blindly replacing all the C++
> packages looking for a needle in a haystack really made my day, and it's
> barely morning.

So the latest version worked fine for a couple of days, then overnight
stopped...it didn't crash, but when I looked at LMS this morning a track
had played, and just simply didn't advance to the next track. Trying to
play anything either resulted in no playback or a track jumping
immediately to the end of the playback time.

I closed Squeezelite using task manager and restarted it, and then
everything worked normally. Nothing in the LMS or Local Player log that
indicated anything had been wrong. Is there a specific way I could try
to debug that might show what the issue is, should it happen again?

Thanks in advance.