dolodobendan wrote:
> LMS restarted halfway through the scan. Nothing in server.log except the
> restart entry:

There's nothing obviously apparent in the brief logs you provided.

I'm not aware of anything in LMS that automatically restarts the server
without user intervention, but that doesn't count for much. Someone else
may know better.

I don't think systemd will automatically restart it, either, if it
terminated for some reason. (I assume your Ubuntu uses systemd).

So it's a puzzle.

As a long shot - is there anything apparent in the system log after it
stops ?

On a systemd system:

Code:

  systemctl status logitechmediaserve
  journalctl -r -u logitechmediaserver

Although it may be somewhat spammed by all the logging.